HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS
The election is getting serious. The end game will officially start counting down tomorrow - Labor Day. So what will determine the outcome? Obviously there are many variables that will all be part of the final mix that will ultimately lead to victory or defeat for one or the other parties. The following is my list of what I think will be among the important of them. Please add yours.
- The composition of the future Supreme Court.
- Which duop best stands up to the predictable increasing pressure.
- Whether or not John McCain unleashes his noteworthy temper.
- The perceived winners of the debates.
- What the predictable vetting of Sarah Palin will reveal, if anything new.
- Whether or not McCain and Palin clearly spell out what changes they intend to make.
- Unforseen national and international crises.
- Who if anyone Colin Powell endorses.